Admin’s Program Management Office (PMO), part of the Division of Program Management, supports the development and adoption of the state’s IT Shared Services Initiative by helping to implement and monitor all aspects of the program. Through this effort, the PMO is tasked with the following:
- Helping establish and maintain relationships with state agencies.
- Overseeing the planning and execution of strategic program-related projects and initiatives.
- Assessing and managing program and project issues and risks.
- Assisting in the coordination of IT Shared Services governance group meetings.
- Reporting project status to Admin executive management and strategic governance groups.
- Guiding and managing proactive communications in support of the program.
PMO consists of the following teams:
- Agency Relationship Management (ARM)
- Interagency Contract Management
- IT Data Collection and Analytics
- IT Planning
- Project Management