Admin’s Agency Relationship Management (ARM) team, part of the Program Management Office, is tasked with developing, strengthening and maintaining partnerships with agencies throughout the state while fostering a collaborative environment and ensuring a clear and consistent line of communication with agencies. As part of this effort, the ARM team works to gain a comprehensive understanding of agency-specific missions, deliverables and business goals while advocating for agencies in a variety of technology-related matters. Assistance is provided by the ARM team in such areas as:
- Coordinating technology-related projects and service development.
- Understanding and navigating the shared services governance process.
- Communicating offerings available in the IT Shared Services Catalog and emerging shared service initiatives.
- Advocating for agencies during the coordination of projects and service development.
- Information technology planning.
- Annual data collection effort.
- Assessing service performance on behalf of agency partners.
- Engaging subject matter experts to help develop solutions for agency partners.
If you have any questions, please contact your agency’s ARM representative directly or Admin’s Program Management Office for further assistance. For IT-related issues or requests, please contact the DTO Service Desk.