7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Foundations Description
This course will teach participants a framework for personal effectiveness, sharing skills to grow both personally and interpersonally. Participants will learn how to make better choices about how they spend their time and energy and also learn how to work more effectively with others to achieve better results. Participants will leave class with the knowledge of different practices they should consistently incorporate into their lives to truly be effective.
Participants learn to:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
This is a one-day class. Select Calendar of Courses by Course Name to view a list of dates or view the scheduled offerings in SCEIS Central.
To register, please visit SCEIS Central.