Supervisory Practices Description
In an environment of limited resources, supervisors must know how to bring out the best in employees and continue to meet high productivity and quality standards. This course includes the book "Why Employees Don't Do What They're Supposed to Do and What to Do About It" by Ferdinand F. Fournies.
- The Role of the Supervisor
- Interviewing and Selection
- Goal Setting
- Performance Management
- Building Positive Working Relationships
- Developing Others
- Evaluating Employees
- Advocating for Employees
- Diagnosis of Performance Problems
- Substandard Performance and Progressive Discipline
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
This is a four-day class. Select Calendar of Courses by Course Name to view a list of dates or view the scheduled offerings in SCEIS Central.
To register, please visit SCEIS Central.