- Centralized real estate services for all State agencies including management of leases, easements across State owned property, real property inventory, conveyances of surplus real property and municipal annexations of State owned property.
- Building management services of State owned buildings under the control of or via contract with the Department of Administration including construction planning and management, energy management, custodial services, horticultural services, building safety and energy management, building renovations, and system and mechanical maintenance.
- Operation and management of the State House, Governor's Mansion, Supreme Court and Capitol Complex office buildings.
- Management and operation of State owned parking lots and facilities under the control of or via contract with the Department of Administration.
- Schedules persons, organizations or groups to use the State House and State House grounds for various purposes and events when the use will not interfere with or disrupt governmental functions.
- Requests to schedule an organized activity at the State House or on State House grounds should be submitted to email@example.com.
- A “State House Event Information Form” must be completed and the “Conditions for Use of South Carolina State House and Grounds” read and signed.
- Upon receipt of your request, the Division of Facilities Management and Property Services will review and send a reservation confirmation if the requested space is available. Call 803-737-3880 if you have any questions.
Due to inauguration activities, the State House and grounds will be unavailable for reservations starting at 2 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, through Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2018.
Note: South Grounds/Steps and South Grounds between Blatt and Gressette Buildings are unavailable due to construction until further notice.